To help protect the health and safety of our customers, team, suppliers and market communities from the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have made a number of small changes to our operation. Some of these may change the Great Scott Ice Cream experience you know and love in the coming weeks and months. Thank you for your tremendous understanding and grace as we move forward together.
We are working hard to be able to share the ice cream we love with each of you. Most important to that goal will be satisfying the public health goals of multiple communities. To assist us in those efforts:
– Customers are encouraged to place orders in advance, online at greatscotticecream.com/buy.
– Please maintain six feet safe distance between yourself and others.
– Catering dates are available. Limits to service currently apply.
– We are going cashless. Credit cards and NFC purchase payments can be made via smartphone no signature is required.
– Due to staffing limitations we will be producing a limited menu.
– Only team members will have access to the production kitchen.
– We will wear appropriate, advised PPE while we interact with our product and our customers.
– We will regularly discard gloves and sanitize high-contact surfaces to limit exposure times.
– Observe state health and safety guidelines with regards to social distancing and revised maximum capacities to help flatten the curve.
As we make additional changes we will update this list. Please contact us directly if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
We’ll see you soon,
Founder & Maker